- Listening Length 20 hours and 1 minute
- Author David Halberstam
- Storyteller JD Jackson
- Whispersync for Voice Ready
- Audible.com Release Date December 04, 2018
- Publisher Random Home Audio
- Program Type Audiobook
- Version Unabridged
- Language English
- ASIN B07K1JRRP8
- Best Sellers Rank # 21,273 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) # 19 in Basketball (Audible Books & Originals) # 84 in Sports Biographies (Audible Books & Originals) # 107 in Basketball Bios (Books)
New york city Times finest seller From a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist comes “the very best Jordan book so far” (The Washington Post ), the story of Michael Jordan’s legendary years with the Chicago Bulls, capped by the 1998 NBA Finals and the group’s second three-peat.. From The Breaks of the Game to Summertime of ’49, David Halberstam has brought the viewpoint of a great historian, the insider understanding of a dogged sportswriter, and the love of a fan to bear upon a few of the most mythic gamers and teams in the annals of American sports. With Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls, he has actually provided himself the greatest challenge and produced his biggest triumph.. In Playing for Keeps, David Halberstam takes the very first full step of Michael Jordan’s impressive career, one of the great American stories of our time. A narrative of impressive power and human drama, teeming with exposing anecdotes and penetrating insights, the audiobook narrates the forces in Jordan’s life that have actually shaped him in to history’s greatest basketball gamer and the bigger forces that have converged to make him the most popular living human being in the world.
4.6 out of 5 stars – 401 rankings – #Playing #Michael #Jordan #World.