- Leather sole
- The Nike Dunk Low PS “Black/White” is the preschool sizing of a clean and understated search for the popular low-top shoe
- Released in March 2021, the appropriately called “Black/White” colorway of the Dunk Low includes a flexible two-tone, black-and-white design that excels in wearability
- Black leather overlays on the forefoot, eyelets, collar, and heel form a classic contrast against the white leather base
- A black leather Swoosh can be discovered on either side and white “Nike” embroidery is stitched onto the back of the shoe
- White “Nike Air” enhances the tongue tag to finish the appearance
Air Jordan 1 Retro Low Simply put, the Air Jordan 1 is the sneaker that began everything. Michael Jordan’s very first signature model was released in 1985 and is the just Air Jordan model to flaunt a Nike Swoosh. The Air Jordan 1 violated NBA uniformity policy, which led Jordan to be fined $5,000 per game, and ended up being a subject of a popular Nike commercial. The Air Jordan 1 is still popular today and has been launched in more variations than any other Air Jordan design.
4.6 out of 5 stars – 926 rankings – #Nike #Mens #Basketball #Shoes