Price: 1,150.00 USD
Michael Jordan 1998 23Kt Gold Red Holo SIG SERIES Fleer GEM-MT Graded 10 WCG
- Authentic card, English version, you receive the card in the photographs,
- The card is sealed and eventually brand new and unused.
- Mailing will be carefully prepared with bubble-wrap folder to ensure no bending inside the folder.
- Shipping worldwide from Greece – standard international shipping.
- Proof of postage will be provided via photograph.
- Import duties, taxes and charges not included.
- Gem Mint (GM) = A card, or that has ZERO physical visible flaws. The centering is also perfect or close to perfect.
- Near Mint (NM) = A Near Mint card is a card that may have a few minor imperfections such as nicks on edges or light scratches. Many times, NM cards in stock are actually in better than NM condition, however we mark them as NM to be conservative in our grading. This could also be in gem mint but I just did not list it at at that.
- Lightly Played (LP) = A card in this condition has several imperfections such as nicks, minor scuffing, edge wear and/or light scratches.
- Moderately Played (MP) = A card in this condition has noticeable play wear including edge wear, nicks, scratches, and/or scuffs.
- Heavy Played (HP) = A Heavy Played card is damaged in a way that could make it unplayable in tournaments, even in a sleeve. This damage may include heavy wear, creases, dents, scratches, bends, scuffs, inking, water damage and/or other types of damage.
- Damaged (DMG) = A Damaged card is damaged in a way that most likely is unplayable in tournaments, even in a sleeve. This damage may include heavy wear, creases, dents, scratches, bends, scuffs, inking, water damage and/or other types of damage.
Thank you for doing business with me!